Design a stand that can sit on a table and is able to hold two booklets as shown in the picture below. We will actually use the winning stand at our next STEM Expo to display our booklets!
- Each booklet has the following dimensions (when closed): 5.5" x 8.5"
- The top booklet will sit closed.
- The bottom booklet will sit open.
Designs will be judged by a group of volunteer engineers in the community. This is what they will be looking for:
- Functionality (make sure it works)
- Cost (minimize the amount of filament)
- Aesthetics (make it pretty)
- Originality (make it unique)
The winner will win $50.
You must make your design file "public" by December 9, 2019 for us to print it.